- Start in calendar view and create an event.
- Launch the Teem Chrome Extension by selecting Use Teem to Find a Space or the Teem box on the right side of the screen.
Add a title, date, and time for your event.
Select a space as you normally would.
Then click on the Services tab in the Teem Extension to access the meeting services available for the space selected.
Note: Keep in mind that an admin can restrict Meeting Services by location, so not every service may be available for the space selected.
Next, click on a service to see more details or add any specific service request instructions.
Finally, click Done to add the meeting service to your event.
How to use the Teem Chrome Extension for Google Calendar in Drop-down Mode
Click on the Teem icon in the browser toolbar.
A drop-down menu will appear with two tabs: Today’s Events and Available Now. There is also the option to Add an Event.
• Today’s Events include meetings that have already occurred as well as upcoming meetings for the day. In this example, you can see that the Copy Refinement Party has already passed, and the Product Marketing Round Up is still to come. All of Today’s Events show the meeting title, room name, time, and location.
• This view shows not only what spaces are available now, but also what spaces will soon be available. Here, we can see that Death Star will be available at 4:00 p.m. (which in this example, is ten minutes from now). We can also see what is open all day.
• Under each room title you will see the time slots available. Depending on the room’s availability, you can quickly book a room for 15 minutes, 30 minutes, or 1 hour.
• If you select a time slot under a specific room, you will be taken to your Google Calendar to create the event. The room and time slot chosen will already be added to the event. All you need to do now is add attendees and save your event.
• If you select this option, a new window will open where you can create a calendar event in your Google Calendar. Here, the extension will already be open, and you can create an event with the Teem Chrome Extension for Google Calendar as you normally would.