Finder is a space-booking and wayfinding tool that helps employees easily connect with their workplace community. It combines an intuitive touch interface with a seamless at-a-glance view of the workplace, making it easy to book rooms and desks ad hoc, locate assigned desks (with search functionality coming soon), and wayfinding via maps.
What hardware should I buy for this?
- Check out our Hardware Overview page for Finder.
Will it run on an iPad or Android Tablet?
- Yes. Finder runs on all modern web browsers. However, there are limitations with tablets in that you will likely have to deploy the URL in-person on the device. Some tablets will also show the browser address bar during the kiosk experience.
How much does Finder cost?
- Finder is included in your Enterprise subscription to Teem. It requires an updated floor map, but that's it. You're also responsible for purchasing touch-enabled hardware.
Does it require Teem Maps?
- Finder list and non-interactive view are available for all subscriptions. Finder maps and interactive features are only available in our Enterprise package.
Is Finder in sync with the rest of my room calendars and the Teem platform?
- Yes. Finder is another touchpoint on top of the Teem platform and will show real-time availability of your office spaces, including rooms and desks.
When a desk is reserved by someone on the mobile app or plug-ins, does it show up on Finder?
- Yes. Desk reservations and permanent desk assignments will show up on Finder. The username from Teem will be displayed as a label on the assigned or reserved desk.